Hey guys what is up. In this particular post, we will be talking about the MediaTek Helio G95 processor. Later, we will be talking about the specifications and latest technologies used in the manufacturing of the MediaTek Helio G95 processor. Also, we will see how this processor can increase the performance and speed of the smartphone in which it is embedded.
This processor belongs to the G series of MediaTek. Here G stands for gaming which means that this is MediaTek’s gaming processor. This processor has in-built features like turbo gaming which increases our experience of playing games without any lag and speed.
Why Choose Helio G95 processor?
-> Maximize Your Gaming:
Massive experiences are powered by a carefully chosen combination of hardware that’s designed to excel at user receptivity whether you’re chit-chatting with friends, streaming video, playing games, working on the go, or snapping pics. MediaTek Helio G95 production has been increased up to five percent in CPU models (ANTUTU) and up to eight percent in GPU models (Manhattan 3.0) vs. the G90T.
The G95 octa-core CPU features two strong Arm Cortex-A76 processor cores clocked up to 2.05 Gigahertz and six Cortex-A55 productivity-focused processors. Its enormous graphics implementation is offered by an Arm Mali-G76 EEMC4 with speeds that increase to 900 MHz. Up to 10GB of LPDDR4X at 2133 MHz supplies ample bandwidth, while permission for the UFS 2.1 repository works ultra-fast data-streaming.
-> HyperEngine Gaming Technology:
> Intelligent Speed Uplift for Rapid Gameplay:
- Intelligent assumption of LTE and Wi-Fi conjunction activates in just thirteen milliseconds
- Attach to two Wi-Fi routers and bands simultaneously for the most inferior game linkage latency with the lowest jitter
- Easily postpone calls while in-game without the connection falling for a point
> End-to-End Optimization for rapid sense response and Smooth Moves:
- Sixty percent smaller GPU supplying-to-display latency channel to guarantee a lag-free presentation at the time of gameplay
- Smoothly move about the game world without hesitating or skipped clicks
> Brilliant Picture Quality:
- Smoother gameplay and more rapid framerates with a more inferior latency action-to-present channel
- Premium image grade with more pleasing contrast, fine details, and texture sharpness
- HDR visuals that vivid and pop accurate color backgrounds
> Resource Management Engine for Better, Longer Gameplay:
- Dynamic, Intelligent managing of GPU, CPU, and memory
- Softer implementation in heavy-loading game machines, intense gameplay, and demanding scenes
- Improved energy efficiency for even more gameplay
-> AI Super-Resolution for Video Streams & Tele-Conferencing:
Utilizing the consolidated MediaTek AI Processing Unit (APU), Apps can adopt AI Super-Resolution for teleconferencing, and streaming video, where even 360P videotape is excellently upscaled to HD resolution in real-time. This user-focused automation decreases the network bandwidth by up to seventy-five percent without any noticeable discrepancy in grade.
-> MediaTek MiraVision Video Playback & Display Enhancement:
As both hardware and software, both can be optimized completely according to user needs. MediaTek MiraVision is installed in this processor which has in-built AI technology that automatically adjusts the video quality and broad range of video stream factors that can provide the users to experience cinema-like effects on the small screen. This MiraVision has features of HDR10+ content playback which is combined with MediaTek local tone mapping technologies. This processor has an in-built feature to upgrade its standard video quality from HDR10 to HDR10+ any time.
-> Dual ‘Wake-up Word’ Support:
As the technology is updating at a faster pace to cope with advanced technologies we need to update our processors too. This G95 processor is capable of accepting commands from a variety of virtual assistants at the same time. This processor can wake up using two different assistants like Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and many more. This processor can be optimized by the consumer according to their choice. But MediaTek optimizes its system by itself with fully integrated designs that offer a better choice to users.
How to download YouTube Shorts on Android
All 127 Ducky One 2 Mini shortcuts
MediaTek Helio G95 Processor Full Specifications
-> Launch Date:
Let’s first talk about the launch date. Helio G95 processor was officially launched by its parent company MediaTek on August 31, 2020.
-> CPU & CPU Clock Speed in Helio G95 Processor:
MediaTek Helio G95 processor comes up with a dual cluster architecture inserted in it. This processor works in the formation of 2+6. All the complex problems and tasks are completed and carried out by this processor in 2+6 formation. This processor can do multiple tasks at the same time and it comes up with both single and multi-core CPUs whose complete info is given below.
- The first 2X cores of MediaTek Helio G95 processors are installed to do the high performance with very high speed. These cores are manufactured using ARM CORTEX A76 CPU. This CPU produces a clock speed of 2.05 GHz.
- The next 6X cores in the G95 processor are installed to do tasks with great efficiency. Moreover, these cores help increase the speed of any smartphone. Also, these 6X cores are manufactured using ARM CORTEX A55 CPU. Moreover, this CPU is capable of providing a clock speed of 2.0 GHz.
-> CPU Fabrication Process:
The CPU of the MediaTek Helio G95 processor is constructed using a 12 Nanometer (NM) CPU fabrication process.
-> CPU Architecture & Core:
The MediaTek Helio G95 processor consists of an octa-core processor with 64 bits. The 8 cores of the G95 processor are installed to do multiple tasks simultaneously with high speed and efficiency.
-> GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) of Helio G95 Processor:
The MediaTek Helio G95 processor comes up with an ARM MALI G76 3EEMC4 GPU. This GPU consists of 4 cores. This processor is specially designed to provide the best gaming experience with better boosting features.
-> RAM Supported by Helio G95 processor:
The MediaTek Helio G95 processor is capable of supporting LPDDR4X RAM of dual channel. At the same time, this processor can support up to 10 GB. This provides a RAM frequency of 2133 MHz.
-> Storage Support:
2 types of storage supported by G95 processors are UFS 2.1 and EMMC 5.1.
-> Camera Supporting in Helio G95 Processor:
The list of cameras supported by the Helio G95 processor is given below.
- At the same time, two 24 + 16 Megapixels cameras are supported by this processor.
- Also, this processor supports a single camera of 48 Megapixels.
- The maximum supporting limit of this camera is 64 Megapixels.
-> Video Capture Resolution:
The MediaTek Helio G95 processor can support different amounts of video recording that are:
- 4K video recording at 30 FPS is supported by the Helio G95 processor with a pixel size of 160P.
- Also, 1080 P of video recording at 120 FPS is possible in the Helio G95 processor.
- Moreover, this processor also supports video recording of 720P at 240 FPS.
-> Display Support:
This processor gets support for Full HD+ Display with a resolution of 1080×2520. Also, this processor has a high refresh rate of 120 Hz.
-> LTE Modem:
This processor comes up with an INTEGRATED 4G LTE MODEM. This Modem provides an uploading speed of nearly 150 MBPS and a downloading speed of approximately equal to 600 MBPS.
-> ANTUTU Scores of Helio G95 Processor:
The MediaTek Helio G95 processor has received an amazing ANTUTU score of 2,94,082.
-> GeekBench Scores of Helio G95 Processor:
The MediaTek Helio G95 processor comes in dual cores that are single-core and multi-core, therefore it will have two different GeekBench scores that are as follows.
- The single-core GeekBench score of the Helio G95 processor is 515.
- Whereas, the G95 processor got a GeekBench score of 1,690 in multi-core.
MediaTek Helio G95 Processor Specifications
|Architecture||2x Cores with clock speed of 2.05 GHz – Cortex-A76
6x Cores with clock speed up to 2 GHz – Cortex-A55
|GPU name||ARM Mali-G76 3EEMC4|
|GPU frequency||900 MHz|
|Memory frequency||2133 MHz|
|Bus||2x 16 Bit|
|Max size||10 GB|
-> Multimedia (ISP):
|Neural processor (NPU)||Da Vinci|
|Storage type||UFS 2.1, EMMC 5.1|
|Max display resolution||2520 x 1080|
|Max camera resolution||1x 64MP, 2x 24MP|
|Video capture||4K video recording at 30FPS|
|Video playback||4K video at 30FPS|
|Video codecs||H.265, VP9, H.264|
|Audio codecs||MP4, , MP3, WAV, AIFF, AAC, CAF|
|4G support||LTE Cat. 12|
|Download speed||Up to 600 Mbps|
|Upload speed||Up to 150 Mbps|
|Navigation||GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, GPS|
From the above explanation, it is clear that the MediaTek Helio G95 processor is installed with the latest features which make this processor more special. These features are Maximized and HyperEngine gaming technologies which enhance the gaming experience.
Moreover, it has an AI super-resolution display for better video streams. This feature is embedded with MiraVision which is an AI-based that can provide you with a cinema-like experience in a small smartphone. Also, it comes up with dual wake support. But this processor doesn’t support 5G technology.
Thankyou! For reading this post.
One thought on “G95 Processor Is Good for Gaming?”
Very well written!